We are proud of our record.
Playing paintball at Delta Force Paintball guarantees you a 100% safe and 100% fun paintball experience.
The safety of all players is paramount and we have taken every step possible to ensure accidents do not happen. To ensure this, Delta Force implements the following precautions at every paintball centre:
- A policy of checking every player’s goggles before they enter the paintball game zones.
- Completely enclosed our base camps (safe zones) with high mesh safety netting.
- Prohibition of any paintball marker from entering the base camp.
- Prohibition of lifting off goggles in the game zones. If a player lifts or removes their goggles in a game zone then they will be immediately excluded from the game zone and not permitted to play the rest of the day. We will not risk the safety of any player.
- Ongoing training of our experienced paintball marshalling personnel.
- All pre-game safety speeches adhere to the Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- At Delta Force ‘head-shots’ do not count (this is to discourage players from shooting at one another’s heads).
Safety is key at Delta Force Paintball.
On arrival all players will receive our premium US-spec full head goggles. These incorporate BS compliant lens technology (as well as ear, temple and crown of head protection). The most important part of your paintball equipment are your paintball goggles.These anti-fog goggles are the safest, and best in the industry. We don’t compromise on your safety.
All of our practices adhere to detailed health and safety risk assessments, which are available on request.
To provide the highest level of health and safety to our customers, Delta Force managers, assistant managers and senior marshals hold current first aid qualifications. Many other senior staff have an ex-services background and hold similar qualifications.